Saturday, October 31, 2009

T-Minus 4 hours...


Our newest kitty, Sohma Kyo (aka Kyo-kun) watches me blog.

CR II starts tomorrow! I have been fighting the temptation since Friday to start a new book. I finished the Dark Tower 6 just in time, so my first book shall be the final Dark Tower! It's HUGE, so I may as well get it out of the way. To my fellow readers, good luck and good reading!

And Happy Halloween! Not a single trick-or-treater tonight. Wasn't expecting any out here in the boonies, but still... a very quiet Halloween at home. Hope y'all are having a great time with the ghoulies and goblins tonight.

P. S. No one's figured out from where I got Kyo-kun's name. Any guesses?

3 comments:

  1. I cheated... my daughter loves anime and so I'm thinking "Fruit Basket".
    I'm posting my first review tomorrow and I'm terrified... in a good way!
    Have fun, sweets. I'm looking forward to your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i came home after drinking way too much last night and commented on the fruits basket name and now it's not on here.

    jesus, who did i post that to?

    there's a blog out there where i drunkenly talk about anime animals i want as pets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, even if your message disappeared, gp, I'm still giving you and Spender 10 points. I don't know what the points are for yet, but hold on to them - they could be worth something someday!

    I love Fruits Basket.

    ReplyDelete